UI / UX Designer
- Working close with experienced Designers and Developers.
- Be able to visualize, plan and design work according to the briefs’ and projects’ specifications
- Able to Create User Flows, Wireframes and Usability analysis reports
- Research on customer competition, in the wider market and monitor best practices.
- Collaborate with the project team to define the scope and design solution.
Tech & Required skills:
- BSc Degree in Computer Science or any other relevant domain.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in UI Design
- Excellent proven working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (especially in Adobe Photoshop / XD )
- Experienced in working with Figma.
- Hands-on experience in developing modern web and mobile applications.
- Excellent command of the English language both written & spoken.
- Capable of working autonomously, proactively, and having an eye for detail.
- Online portfolio of Digital Design work, showcasing web design and mobile apps projects.
- Producing work to a high standard and within the agreed deadline
- Up-to-date with the latest design trends
- Able to work collaboratively
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of front-end technologies HTML & CSS / SCSS.
- Experience in Scrum and project management process
- Full-time job with a Competitive compensation package
- Work with known established brands and products
- Attendance to conferences and events
- Continuous personal development with utilization of new technologies, training and research
- Productive working environment
- Unique working experience as a valuable part of an ambitious and open-minded team
- Experience in a fast-growing and thriving industry
- Partime – Fulltime remote possibility