Mid-level Frontend React Developer
- Working close with experienced Designers and Developers.
- Develop web applications using React framework.
- Apply modern web technologies for front end development of large IT applications.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize web applications for cross-browser display, speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with the project team to define the scope and design technical solution.
- BSc Degree in Computer Science or any other relevant domain.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in web development with React and front end development.
- Strong knowledge of front-end technologies & ability to write clean, accessible and responsive HTML & CSS / SCSS.
- Hands-on experience in developing modern web applications.
- Excellent command of the English language both written & spoken.
- Capable of working autonomously, proactively, and having an eye for detail.
- Experience with REST APIs, Git/Github.
- Experience with browser testing and debugging
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Quick Learner & analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Sense of responsibility
- Have a team-working spirit and promote knowledge-sharing within the team
- Reliable and dedicated professional with clear thinking and strong attention to detail
Nice to have:
- TypeScript, Redux
- Experience in Scrum and project management process
- Experience in Unit Testing
- Full-time job with a Competitive compensation package
- Work with known established brands and products
- Attendance to conferences and events
- Continuous personal development with utilization of new technologies, training and research
- Productive working environment
- Unique working experience as a valuable part of an ambitious and open-minded team
- Experience in a fast-growing and thriving industry
- Partime – Fulltime remote possibility